Please read the FAQ's below, if your question still cannot be answered, please contact us via our contact page
1. How do I find the relevant information for my machine or engine?
We have put together a 4 step help guide for each of manufacturer of tractor we sell for. Go through the help guides and you will be shown all of the steps to idenify your parts. To get started either go to "Help Guides" in the main menu, or click here
to get started.
2. Where do I find the part numbers, once I have found the model, year, series, serial number or engine number of my tractor?
The help guides will take you through the idenfication process and will guide you to finding your parts on the website. The help guides cover the following steps:
Finding your tractor's idenification sticker
Finding your tractor's year, model or engine numbers
Finding the PDF part list associated with your tractor
Searching for parts on the website and ordering on your computer, iPad or mobile
In nearly all cases the help guides will guide you to the part you require. After you have read the help guides, if you are still having trouble please contact us via our contact page
3. If I enter the part number I find from the PDF parts catalogue into the Search Box on the website and it says "Your Search returns no results", what should I do?
If your search brings up no results, please use the contact page on the page to contact us and we will be in touch about your spare parts.
4. If I find a part in your listings from the main menu which looks like my part and gives a description that is similar; does this mean it will fit my machine and that I do not have to look in the parts catalogues?
, this does not mean it will fit. Before placing your order you will need to double check that it is the correct part by going through the 4 step help guides. This is because there are thousands of spare parts available for each manufacuter, so it is important that the part numbers match exactly. To get started finding your parts click here
5. The Powered Grass Collector and complete Net Assembly, will they fit my machine?
Please view the guides regarding Powered Grass Collectors to be completely sure that you are buying the right part. Click on the links below according to the make of your machine.
6. If I place an order online for UK mainland delivery only, when will I receive my parts?
Normally, items will be despatched for next day delivery through our couriers DPD or APC. For items to arrive next day, our despatch department would need to receive your order before 2pm. If you place an order on a Friday, our despatch department would need to receive your order by 12:00pm, due to us closing at 12:30pm on a Friday. In this case you will receive your order on the following Monday, otherwise it will be received on Tuesday. For pallet deliveries the delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 working days, due to the time taken to pack the order onto a pallet and liaise with our local haulage company. There are no deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
If it is a Bank Holiday and you place your order on a Friday or over the weekend, it will not be despatched until Tuesday, meaning you will receive it on Wednesday. These delivery times are not guaranteed but we do try our best to get your parts to you as fast as possible.
7. If I place an order which is not on the UK mainland, when will I receive my parts?
If you have placed an order to either Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Channel Islands then delivery will take approximately 2 to 3 working days.
8. Can you deliver to Australia and New Zealand?
We can deliver to Australia and New Zealand and if we have the parts in stock the delivery time will be approximately 6 to 8 working days. To place the order you will need to contact us via our contact page
specifying the part numbers, quantities and full address details.
9. Can you deliver to other non EU countries?
Yes, we can deliver to other non EU countries, however because we do not charge VAT to non EU countries, you would need to contact us via our contact page
to place the order. When emailing please specify the part numbers, quantities and full address details.
10. If I am not available to sign for a delivery, can I specify instructions on where to leave my delivery?
Yes you can. Once the order has been despatched you will receive an email from our couriers DPD or APC informing you about your delivery. They will provide you with some options regarding alternative dates and signing options.
11. Am I able to collect my order directly from your warehouse?
If you wish to collect directly from our warehouse, please place your order online and at the checkout stage, select 'Collect from Warehouse'. Once your order has been received and has been picked, we will email you when it is ready for collection.
12. Do you offer support by phone?
Unfortunately we cannot offer telephone support with regard to finding spare parts and placed orders. We have built comprehensive step by step help guides on our websites to guide you through the process of finding your spare parts, this is the most effective way to identify the spare parts you need. We do offer email support which is the fastest method of communication, so if you do have any queries please contact us via our contact page
and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
13. How do I contact you?
To contact us please go to our contact page
and use one of the forms based on the nature of your enquiry. During peak season we do get very busy, so please be patient. We do try and get back to everyone as fast as possible.
14. Will I receive a confirmation email after I have placed my order?
Yes, you will be sent a confirmation email detailing the parts you ordered and the delivery and billing address. There will also be a PDF invoice attached to this email for your records.
15. Which devices can your website be viewed on?
Our websites work on all devices, however for best results it is advised to use a standard desktop computer when searching and ordering your parts.
16. What if my question is not covered above?
Please contact us via our contact page
if your question is not answered above. Please note that due to the volume of emails we receive we can only reply to questions not answered in the FAQs.